Located a mere 79 miles from the west African coast, and boasting average temperatures in the mid-20's, Lanzarote puts a big tick in the 'weather box'. Accommodation and nightlife are centred around the renowned resort of Puerto del Carmen, famed for its variety of restaurants, bars and clubs all nestled amongst cost-effective hotels.
Possible destinations in Spain:
Sports Tours to Lanzarote
Sports Tours to Salou
Based south of Barcelona, this resort offers sun, sea and...sangria! Situated on the Spanish Costa Dorada, Salou boasts some fantastic beaches that you and your team will be able to take advantage of in your free time. Nearby Reus Airport is only 20 minutes away by coach and can be reached from most regional UK airports.
Sports Tours to Ibiza
Contrary to its reputation as the party capital of the Mediterranean, Ibiza is actually one of the most stunning islands in Europe with its rugged coastlines and beautiful sandy beaches. Regular boat trips transfer tourists to the isle’s secluded spots where snorkelling, partying and daytime parties are the norm.
Sports Tours to Lloret de MarBased in the Cataluñya region near Barcelona! All hotels are located in close proximity to the nightlife and beaches and boast bars, restaurants and an outdoor swimming pool amongst their facilities. Lloret is home to five main beaches on 7km of coastline that the EU has awarded the Blue Flag, guaranteeing a high standard and quality of cleanliness.
Sports Tours to Benidorm
The jewel in the crown of the Costa Blanca, this resort’s population explodes from around 65,000 in off season to over half a million in the summer. The high concentration of sun-seekers is matched only by the density of bars and restaurants – with many featuring a full-English on the menu - in the central areas.
Sports Tours to Mallorca
“The water in Mallorca doesn’t taste quite how it oughta”, or so the old saying goes. Whatever your thoughts on the local agua, the beer slips down just fine on the largest island of Spain’s Balearic archipelago. Palma is the capital with Magaluf, home of the Majorca’s nightlife and the renowned BCM nightclub, just down the coast.
A firm favourite for Teamlink tourists since year dot, Spain ticks all the boxes in terms of cost effectiveness, weather and sporting passion. But Spain is more than bullfights, flamenco dancers and crowded beaches. It’s a spectacular and diverse country, the north resembling the rolling, green hills of Ireland and the south giving you a taste of Moroccan landscapes and architecture. Popular for most team sports, be sure to celebrate your sports tour to Spain with a pan of steaming paella and a pitcher or two of sangria.
Assemble at your departure airport two hours prior to your scheduled flight time as stated on your Tour Leader’s Pack, ensuring that all baggage allowances and check-in details have been adhered to beforehand. All flights to our European destinations are on an electronic ticket basis (e-ticket), requiring only your passports to check in.
Board your flight approximately 40 minutes prior to departure and relax prior to arriving at your selected touring destination. A private coach will whisk you to your accommodation where you will be free to explore your surroundings and relax after your day’s travel.
Our traditional four-day European tours include a match on Day Two against local opposition. Our aim is to provide you with a fixture in accordance with your touring team’s playing standard within an hour’s radius of your accommodation. Following the game your team will enjoy post-match hospitality with your hosts prior to heading back to your accommodation.
Touring teams differ in their match requirements whilst on tour. Some teams aim to play on each free day whilst others prefer to relax and soak up the local attractions. If your intentions relate to the former your afternoon will replicate Day Two. If, however, you wish to see the sights on foot or take in a trip then please visit excursions to view our most popular activities and sights in your touring location.
Enjoy a final group breakfast prior to checking out of your rooms. Your charted coach will collect you from your accommodation and transfer you to your departure airport for the inbound flight.
End of tour arrangements.
- With over 20 rides and areas, Aqualandia theme park has something for everyone including the adrenalin pumping ‘Splash’ to the relaxing ‘Amazonas’. Open May – October
- Terra Mitica Theme Park offers five zones of rides, activities and thrills suited to people all ages. Magnus Collossus, SynKope, Rapids of Argos and Flight of the Phoenix dominate the skylines for those seeking extra-curricular white-knuckle adventure!
- Mundomar marine world lists dolphin shows, sea lion displays and an array of underwater attractions as its main sights that regularly draw the tourists in each season.
- For the activity enthusiasts out there think jeep safaris, paintball, rock climbing, diving and yachting. Whatever your flavour, Benidorm has it all. Please enquire with your Teamlink agent for further details.
The Balearics: Ibiza and Majorca
- Paintballing - Brand new site including pool, lounge beds and music. Inclusive of 100 balls.
- Boat Cruise - Imagine taking to the beautiful, crystal clear waters in a vessel dominated by YOUR touring group. We'll anchor down for a BBQ lunch followed by snorkelling and party games on a nearby beach. Oh, and did we mention there's a bar on board?
- Club nights - Should your group arrive in Ibiza during the main clubbing season (May - September) we can provide entry to all of the island's main night spots. Prices differ per venue with further information available from your Teamlink agent.
Lloret de Mar
- Lloret's Waterworld is open May - October.
- Visit Barcelona Enjoy a day trip to Spain's second biggest city and take in the Gaudi architecture, La Ramblas shopping district and the world famous Nou Camp Stadium, home to FC Barcelona.
- The perfect end of tour dinner venue, Castell Medieval features an evening of entertainment including jousting, salsa dancing and a horsemanship show unrivalled throughout Spain.
- Catamaran Cruise - the perfect way to catch some rays, eat great food and snorkel in the beautiful Mediterranean.
- Day trip to France - visit Perpignan and take a trip to a vineyard to experience how the local grape is converted to the famous wines exported from this region.
4 Day Value Flight Package
- Return flight from London to your chosen destination including all taxes and ticketing fees*
- 1 x hand luggage allowance per person
- Return airport transfers in your arrival destination to accommodation
- 3 nights’ VALUE accommodation with breakfast
- Payment of associated reservation charges
- Payment of local accommodation tourist taxes
- 1 match against local sporting opposition
- Return transfer to your sporting fixture
- Fully personalised Tour Leader's Pack prior to departure
- 24-hour emergency support from Teamlink Sports Tours
20-29 Passengers £306 per person**
30-39 Passengers £287 per person**
40-49 Passengers £277 per person**
*Other flight routes are available
**Prices apply to off-peak dates only