The medieval city of Bruges is a beautiful base for your sports tour conveniently situated just across the channel. The city centre has a plethora of restaurants, cafes and bars and Bruges is renowned as one of the most picturesque cities in Europe thanks to its canal ways.
Possible destinations in Belgium:
Sports Tours to Bruges
Sports Tours to Antwerp
Belgium’s second largest city is an old port town with great entertainment and nightlife for all age groups. There are plenty of attractions within the city to keep all ages occupied when not playing sport and the Grote Markt is a good place to head to at night.
Sports Tours to Brussels
The Belgian capital boasts some excellent facilities for sports groups, with its cultural heritage and excellent architecture. Also famed for its famous Belgian beers it boasts some superb cafes, bars and restaurants. The bustling Grand Place and the Rue de la Bourse are the places to head to in the evenings.
Sports Tours to Ghent
The city of Ghent is an excellent base for your tour with a vibrant social scene and excellent sports hosts nearby. The centre boasts impressive medieval architecture and group-friendly restaurants and nightlife.
Belgium is a destination famed for its Belgian beers, chocolate, diamonds and the European parliament. This however is just a few of the counties highlights, Belgium is also a lively place renowned for its nightlife and ideal for a short sports tour away at an affordable price. Ghent, Brussels and Antwerp, are just a few of the exciting cities Belgium offers and it's easy to see why so many teams head to the country year after year. If you are interested in sports tours to Belgium please search below to find a destination that suits your team's budget.
For a coach tour assemble at your clubhouse 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time as stated on your Tour Leader’s Pack. Board your privately chartered executive coach for the journey to Dover*. The ferry crossing to Calais will take approximately 80 minutes*, offering an opportunity to relax on board whilst transferring to the continent.
Upon arrival in France you will continue your journey to your touring destination. After checking into your accommodation you will be free to explore your surroundings and relax after your day’s travel.
*Please enquire for alternative ferry routes and Eurotunnel options
Our traditional four-day European tours include a match on Day Two against local opposition. Our aim is to provide you with a fixture in accordance with your touring team’s playing standard within an hour’s radius of your accommodation. Following the game your team will enjoy post-match hospitality with your hosts prior to heading back to your accommodation.
Touring teams differ in their match requirements whilst on tour. Some teams aim to play on each free day whilst others prefer to relax and soak up the local attractions. If your intentions relate to the former your afternoon will replicate Day Two. If, however, you wish to see the sights on foot or take in a trip then please visit excursions to view our most popular activities and sights in your touring location.
Enjoy a final group breakfast prior to checking out of your rooms. For a coach tour your charted coach will collect you from your accommodation to commence the journey back to your clubhouse.
End of tour arrangements.
- Go Karting - A great excursion option for touring teams. Various format options available, please ask your sales agent for details on these options.
- De Koninck Brewery Tour - Ask people of Antwerp to describe this city and they will mention: the port, the Cathedral, the zoo, fashion, and ... 'a Bolleke De Koninck'. Visiting the brewery is an unforgettable experience and gives you a resume of brewing in the past and the future.
- Antwerp Zoo - one of the oldest and most famous zoos in the world. More than 5 000 animals await you here. You must set aside at least half a day for a visit because there really is so much to see and do. Penguins in Vriesland, elephants and giraffes in a unique Egyptian temple and a brand new pink villa for the hippos, and their neighbours, the tapirs. The Antwerp Zoo buildings are home to more than 950 species.
- Paint Balling - What better way to settle any arguments than to spend the day trying to kill each other. Set in the beautiful Belgian countryside, you couldn’t hope for a better backdrop.
- Paint Balling - What better way to settle any arguments than to spend the day trying to kill each other. Set in the beautiful Belgian countryside, you couldn’t hope for a better backdrop. One of our most popular excursions while away.
- Brasserie Cantillon Brewery Tour - Had enough of the pub? Why not break up your day with a tour of the brewery?
- Walibi Theme Park - Walibi Belgium is not the place for the fainthearted. You won't get time to catch your breath between the seven roller coasters and other rides:
Breakneck speed (Werewolf, Turbine), excitement high up in the air (Dalton terror), head spinning loop the loops (Cobra), breathtaking drops which make your stomach churn (Screamer), uncontrollable speeds, turning the scenery around you into a blur (Vampire), a mini-roller coaster experience (Coccinelle) and racing at mind boggling speeds through the bowels of the earth experience (Calamity Mine). We can only advise you to hold on tight, take a deep breath and ... Scream!
- Church of Our Lady - The Church of Our Lady dates mainly from the 13th, 14th and 15th centuries. Its tower, at 122,3 meters in height, remains the tallest structure in the city and the second tallest brickwork tower in the world (the tallest being the St. Martin's Church in Landshut, Germany). In the choir space behind the high altar are the tombs of Charles the Bold, last Valois Duke of Burgundy, and his daughter, the duchess Mary. The gilded bronze effigies of both father and daughter repose at full length on polished slabs of black stone. Both are crowned, and Charles is represented in full armor and wearing the decoration of the Order of the Golden Fleece. The altarpiece of the large chapel in the southern aisle enshrines the most celebrated art treasure of the church—a white marble sculpture of the Madonna and Child created by Michelangelo around 1504. Certainly worth a visit while in Bruges.
- Quasimundo Bike Tours - For almost 10 years Quasimundo bike tours has been offering entertaining bike rides in the medieval city of Bruges and the surrounding flatlands. A fun experience for all those bike riding enthusiasts. Our local guides make you feel this wonderful city like we locals do....on a bicycle.
- As the birth place of Stella Artois, Leuven is often referred to as “the beer capital of Belgium”, no small feat in a country that has a passion for its brews. A quick walk around the Old Market Square confirms that reputation with countless bars and cafes, each offering their own brand of local beer. The quality differs but there are two things you can count on – it’ll be dark and it’ll be strong! For trivia buffs, the square also boasts both the longest bar and smallest bar in Belgium.
4 Day Value Coach Package
- 4 Days' executive coach hire for your sports group (with TV/Video, toilet, and drinks making facilities)
- Return ferry crossing from Dover to Calais*
- 3 nights’ VALUE accommodation with breakfast
- Payment of associated reservation charges
- Payment of local accommodation tourist taxes
- 1 match against local sporting opposition
- Return transfer to your sporting fixture
- 3 nights’ accommodation and meals for your coach driver
- Fully personalised Tour Leader's Pack prior to departure
- 24-hour emergency support from Teamlink Sports Tours
20-29 Passengers £222 per person
30-39 Passengers £184 per person
40-49 Passengers £162 per person
*Other ferry routes are available
Please enquire for further details