Assemble at London Heathrow Airport for your direct flight to Chicago and onwards to Milwaukee by chartered coach.
Visit the City Hall followed by the Harley Davidson Museum. Spend the afternoon with the Milwaukee Bucks, honing your skills ahead of the evening's opening tour tip off.
Optional excursion to Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers, for a stadium tour followed by a live match, subject to scheduling
Transfer to Chicago after breakfast and onwards to the BullsSox Academy for your second Basketball Experience, followed by evening games.
Free morning to explore nearby Chicago. Take in Lincoln Park Zoo, Grant Park or enjoy one of the downtown beaches that surround Lake Michigan/
Lunch, shopping at Woodfield Mall ahead of your overnight flight to the UK.
Arrive UK early morning.
End of tour arrangements.
Milwaukee Bucks Basketball Experience
7 x Day Flight Package
FROM £1055 per person
(based on taking a minimum of 35 tour passengers)
- Return scheduled flight including taxes and ticketing fees
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- 6 x nights’ BRONZE accommodation with breakfast
- 2 x match v local opposition including return transfer
Milwaukee Bucks Basketball Experience which includes:
- Behind scenes tour of Milwaukee Bucks Stadium
- Q&A session with staff
- Game Ticket
- Early entrance to the game to watch shoot-out/warm up
- Milwaukee Fan Tunnel - High Five players
- Access to shop
Please enquire for further details