Terenure Festival 2017
28 April-1 May 2017
Teams from all over Europe have the opportunity to travel to Dublin, a hot bed of rugby, and take part in the fantastic Terenure Festival. Terenure College RFC, one of Ireland’s bestknown rugby clubs, and the adjoining Terenure College School, which boasts some of the best rugby facilities of any school in Ireland, will host the festival in 2016.
The Tournament is a professionally organised two-day rugby event that brings teams together for a fantastic weekend of rugby. Every aspect of the game, its safety and ethos are upheld to the highest standards and the Tournament is organised in accordance with the Age Grade Rules and Regulations of the IRFU.
The rugby venue will feature ample catering facilities in the tournament marquee, and will be supplemented by the club’s own bar and catering facilities. With a range of food available, from snacks, burgers, hot dogs, and confectionery; to soft drinks, beers and wine. The event is also supported by local shops, restaurants and pubs in the Terenure area, all part of the “I Love Terenure” group, with many of these just a short walk away, particularly if you are after a more extensive or ethnic food offer, such as Italian, Indian, Thai or Chinese, or just a hearty steak house or local pub – and there are lots of the latter!
- An executive 49 seat coach at your disposal for the entire duration of your tour, subject to drivers’ hours
- Return Stena Line or Irish Ferries crossings: Holyhead/Dublin Port/Holyhead.
- Three nights accommodation based at the Jacobs Inn Hostel on a multi share basis.
- Continental breakfast.
- Entry into the Terenure U13 Irish Festival.
- Festival Presentations function held at Terenure RFC.
- Trophies for winners and runners up.
- 24hr emergency contact with a Gullivers Sports Travel representative whilst on tour.
- Assistance with booking additional excursions.
- Tour leader laptop/document bag.